Suyog Sunderji Teachers' Training Institute
The teachers training course at SSTTI is definitely the best. It’s a year full of hard work but once the course is completed you realise that it's worth it. The training gives you ample opportunity to learn, observe and interact with kids. The faculty is the best with thorough knowledge and very cooperative and one of the reasons why you sail through the course. The course enhances your teaching skills and also brings out your hidden potential.
This Teacher's training has a great impact on teaching and learning process where we learn different strategies which help us to manage the class control. This training teaches us how to include the sensory touch in making teaching aids and model which create curiosity and fun amongst children. This training gave us the opportunity to attend different workshop and internship in different school which helped us to implement the best practice in our class and understand the different phases of child development which is very useful in class room situation. It also focuses on hands on activity which help them think, observe or solve problem.
In Suyog Sunderji Teachers' Training Institute I explored
1. Class management
2. Age appropriate activities
3. Playway methods
4. How to conduct lesson plans
5. Teaching Aids
6. Group work amongst children
The above activities are regularly conducted in my classes no matter whether virtual teaching or actual teaching. These activities has made me more comfortable in teaching learning methods. We use flashcards, make small puppets for role playing classes. We also do different activities, play games on groups for different topics.
Hello I am Sheetal Dhage,
I have undergone training at Suyog Sunderji Teacher's Training Institute and I am happy to share my experience of learning at the institute which I am encorporating in my classes.
1. *Story telling* is essential part of teachers training which stimulates and nurtures language, socio- emotioanal and so many required skills of children.
2. *Art & craft* cover wide range of areas from speaking & reading to listening & understanding in early childhood.
3. *Creative Lesson planning* plays vital role in school curriculum which is the important factor of our training .
4. *Inquiry based learning* through which child start thinking and connecting with real world
5. we use *pre coding activities* in our lessons which will develope their reasoning and logical skills.
Hello I am Anuradha Trivedi , trainee of batch 2019-20. I would like to share my experience about this institute. This institute is the best institute to learn how to become a good teacher, how to conduct good lesson plan and hands on activities in classroom. Mentors are very supportive. Thank you