Message From The Director
I am extremely happy that Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School is amongst your school choices. At Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School, you will be inspired to learn. As students you will be encouraged to work hard. Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School will offer you an eco system where you will be encouraged to ask questions without inhibition & you will find great joy in learning!!
Ms. Vaishali Shah
Pearl Of Wisdom By CEO
With Best Regards,
CEO Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School
Our Vision & Mission
To create a safe place where students belong, believe and succeed.
Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School is committed to nurturing students who will evolve into good human beings, who will be future torch bearers of distinction and who will be committed to the spirit of excellence.
As a progressive school, we shall always endeavour to give unparalleled exposure through diversified learning opportunities, and to prepare our students for unseen challenges in a dynamic and global environment.
We prepare our children for Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School Philosophy
At Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School We Value
We Prepare Our Children To Be
• A – Active learners
• C – Confident Communicators
• O – Open-Minded Individuals
• R – Responsible Citizens
• N – Noble Humans
Our Work Culture
- As Better Teachers equal Better Schools, we believe in meeting the professional expectations of our employees as well as giving them a career path that helps meet their aspirations.
- We provide a world of opportunities for growth to our employees and recognize the importance of continuous enhancement of knowledge, skills and capabilities. We are committed to evolving our approach and methodologies to meet global standards of education.
Our Culture Statement
Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School has become Safety Centered, Vision Directed, Values Driven, Student Focused, Analysis Based, Learning Enabled, Team Facilitated, Process Managed, Quality Managed And Result Oriented.
At Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School our culture is not a means to an end, but an end in itself. We have a nurturing environment that recognizes children and treats them as individuals; where students are encouraged to be leaders and where school leaders are encouraged to be visionaries. Our schools strive to create a respectful, diverse, creative, exciting, and reflective culture.
For staff members, teamwork is a defining aspect of the culture. The management creates regular opportunities for professional development and life long learning for their staff. Staff members also reflect regularly and share ideas through verbal and written communication.
Our Core Team
Mr. Bharatbhai Shah
Ms. Malek Sunderji ( B.A., B.ED.)
Ms. Zarina Sunderji( B.A., B.ED.)
Ms. Jena Sunderji
CEO – Ms. Masarrat Tavawalla
M.A., Counselor And Special Remedial Teacher
Mrs. Vaishali Shah
Ms. Megha Chandwankar
She believes that every child is unique and so should be the teaching method. No ‘one size fits all’ here. Teachers on the other hand must keep themselves abreast of what’s the latest in education. We also wish to use technology more than we currently are. This is a must for our children’s future and who can be better role models than schools. After all,”The great aim of Education is not knowledge but action”.
Suyog Sunderji Group Of Institutes
Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School
Founded in 2015
Founded in 2017
Founded in 2020
How is it like working with us?
Our employees are a major determinant of the success at Suyog Sunderji Group Of Institutes. Some of the ways we look into staff welfare include:
- Men and women have the right to equal pay for equal work.
- We recognise the positive contribution employees from all age groups can bring to the organisation and the importance of attracting younger and older workers across all services to ensure we have a diverse range of talent.
- It is mandatory for all our employees no matter what their job profile to undergo minimum 40 hours of professional development.
- Based on one’s annual appraisal, there is scope for growth for all, irrespective of age or gender.
- At Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School we believe, that when employees are empowered, they’re more likely to take an active role in their own development. That’s why we provide employees with opportunities to lead initiatives.
- Being a part of the Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School team means working in collaboration and as a team. We as a team are a bunch of Innovative and Creative team members!
- Our employees receive extensive training in both managerial and teaching skills.
- This helps ensure that all our employees get the ongoing feedback they need to make the most of their talents. We want our employees to succeed!