Admission At Our School
In November we begin with admissions for the next academic session 2022-23. The admission process is very smooth and simple. All our admission enquiries and admission formalities will be done in school. Please click on the button below to read all the instructions carefully.
The academic year will commence from the first week of June. The registrations for admissions are open from November subject to availability of seats.
- Admission form is valid for one academic year only. Admission fee is non refundable.
- Sibling/s will be given preference provided a seat is vacant
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Foreign nationals need to submit relevant documents as per Govt. of India rules and regulations and secure appropriate Visa / Resident permit, if applicable.
- All students have to appear for a Level Readiness Test in English & Mathematics from Grade 1 onwards to qualify for admission. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability. The question papers will be based on the general syllabi, not on the current textbooks.
- Admission will be confirmed only after assessing the performance of the child in the Level Readiness Test and in a Personal Interview with the Principal. On confirmation of admission, parents will be required to submit relevant documents listed below.
- It is very important that both parents of the student should visit the school for signing the documents and also ascertain the facilities offered by the school.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be evaluated on case to case basis as per CBSE standards and practices.
- In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be
- A late fee of 500 INR per month will be applicable, if school fees and any other dues are not paid on time.
- Our aim is to see that every child is happy once he/she joins the school and we expect the same from the parents also. We will not admit any child unless the father/mother or a responsible person from the family visits the school at the time of admission.
Admissions Process at Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School
Please note that we follow (the mandatory) age criteria norms set by the government for admission to the classes mentioned below:
Click here to check age criteria
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Birth Certificate (as recommended by CBSE) photocopy
- Aadhaar Card of the child (Photocopy)
- Passport Size Photograph of Child- 2
- Passport Size Photograph of Parents- 2 for each parent
- Small Size Family Photograph -1
- The most recent report card (optional for those applying for LKG, UKG & Class I) (Photocopy)
- The most recent report card (mandatory for those applying for Class II onwards) (Photocopy)
- Address Proof (Photocopy)
While Filling The Admissions Form
- Please read all instructions carefully before filling in the details.
- Only accurately and completely filled forms will be accepted.
- This form can be filled ONLY ONCE.
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- In case a field is mandatory and not applicable to you, write NA or Not Applicable.
- Use 2 different email ids if you are applying for 2 children.
- Be very careful when entering the primary email id as you will receive all important information on this email address.
After Filling The Admissions Form
- Once you fill the Admission Form, submit it in school and discuss with our Admission Team for Transport related information who will brief you on the pickup and drop points as well as the other related details.
- Please check your registered primary email id for further details related to your Enquiry Session. (Ensure to provide correct email address)
- In the virtual Enquiry Session (duration of approximately 45 minutes)one of the admission counselors will guide you with all necessary information about the school, fees and transport facility.
- School visit for admission enquiries will only be permitted only with prior appointment due to ongoing pandemic situation.
Parents can confirm the admission by paying admission fees. The child’s enrollment number is generated and the admission process successfully comes to an end.
Admission Form Fees 700 rupees per form
Frequently Asked Questions
The admission procedure involves some simple steps:
- Parents need to fill the inquiry form on the school website.
- The school counselor gets in touch with the parents and assists them with the next steps.
- Submission of the Application form and necessary documents.
- If admission is for Grade 1 and above, the child has to undergo Level Readiness Test.
- Parents can then confirm admission by paying the Admission fee.
- When parents pay the fee mentioned in above point, an enrollment number is generated and the admission process comes to a close.
At Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School, our mission is to ensure learning never stops. In times of pandemic, we conduct live online classes for our students.
Regular School Timings in Physical World:
- For Pre-Primary: 8:45 am to 12:15 pm
- From Grade 1 Onwards: 8:45 am to 3:00 pm
Suyog Sunderji wisdom School celebrates every child. We have a unique inclusion philosophy and a Special Education Team which cater to children with specialized needs.
For information related to Suyog Sunderji Wisdom School, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 7721900025 / 7719900025 from 9: 00 am to 3:30 pm. We will be more than happy to help you. You can call us on the above numbers to schedule a campus visit with our school counselor.